Today in Photo J, we were assigned to look at flickr and find pictures that we liked that also followed the first four rules that we've learned in class.
This is my first picture I chose. This picture first caught my eye because I love pearls. I really like the contrast between the pureness of the white, shiny pearl to the solid grainy sand. This picture represents the rule to get a plain background.
This is a "fill the frame" picture. I really like this picture because unlike the typical zoomed in picture, only part of the image is focused. Usually if a picture is this zoomed in, the background is the part that's not perfectly clear, but in this one half of the watch is out of focus. That gives it a really interesting twist.
I love this picture. This represents the rule to get down on your subjects level. I love how the photographer decided to make this black and white. It gives the dog more character and a more striking contrast to the crisp white couch.




No comments:
Post a Comment