Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ABC Project.

This month in Photo Journalism we have been working on the "ABC" project, where we take 26 pictures, one that represents each letter. All of the pictures also had to fall into certain rules of photography. The titles could be literal or abstract, and we had to take one picture for each letter.

One of my favorite pictures was the one titled "Keep Austin Weird." It was taken of a bus that was parked in front of a diner I ate at on my recent trip to Austin. I love this picture because the bus was so unique, and the angle made it more interesting.



The second picture I'm choosing to upload was taken in the halls of Memorial High School. I thought this picture looked cool in black and white because it highlighted the bleakness and emptiness of the scene. I named it "quiet."


The third picture I'm uploading is named "vibrance." It was taken of a flower in our school court yard. I liked this picture because the angle I took it in makes it different from other photos of flowers, and the "lock the focus" technique emphasizes the vibrant color of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment