I centered my photo essay around the Audrey Hepburn quote "I believe in pink..." The bottom line of the quote is to be free spirited and positive in order to attain happiness in life. All of the pictures I took resembled different parts of the quote.
This picture is of two of my best friends at a birthday party. I thought it was a good picture to represent happiness, and laughter. The black and white added a sentimental look to it. It represented the "I believe laughing is the best calorie burner" part.
I loved how close up this picture is, yet you can still see the happy expressions on the girls faces. This part represented the "i believe in kissing, kissing a lot" part of the quote.
This picture is such a happy one. The part of the quote that this picture represents is "i believe happy girls are the prettiest girls.



No comments:
Post a Comment